The Meeting is organized by the Institute of Economic Research of the Slovak Academy of Sciences. The Meeting aims to bring together researchers and policy practitioners to present their work and discuss the wider implications of scientific outputs achieved while conducting their research.
Scope of the Conference
- Educational and labour market decisions and trajectories
- Hybrid modelling system for regional policy evaluation: regional, industry and labour effects
- Transition from high to low dependence on public transfers in old age: can the multi-pillar pension system handle the negative consequences of population ageing?
- Credit risk models on P2P markets
- Macro- and micro-economic dimension of illicit financial flows
- Traditional and shadow banking sector
- Development trends in the Slovak Economy
- Geopolitical Influences on Global Markets